The company registration creation or modification of charges in rules 2014 of the section 77, 78 and 79. The section 77 relating to company registration charges.
Company registration creation or modification of charge
(1) The company registration creation of charge as mentioned in sub-section (1) of section 77. The specific charge simultaneously with a copy of the license. If any modifying creating or the charge in Form No. CHG-92 (for debentures containing amendment). It is properly signed by the company. The charge holder filed with the registrar within 30 days of modification of charge or the date of creation along with the fees.
(2) The details of a charge are not registered within the above term. It is filed within a term of 300 days of the date of such company registration creation or modification. The extra fees shall be levied.
(3) If the company fails to register the details of the charge. The registrar within the period of 30 days of its company registration creation or modification. The details of the registration charge simultaneously with a copy of the license. If any, modifying or creating such charge. The charge-holder is registered in Form No. CHG- 1 or Form No.CHG-9. The charge holder properly signed along with fees.
(4) A copy of all direct evidencing of any company registration creation or modification of charge. It is necessary to be registered with the registrar in continuance of section 77, 78 or 79. It shall be ensured as follows-
(a) where the deed or instrument associates only to the property located outside Coimbatore. The copy shall be confirmed by a certificate issued. It may under any of the director or under the seal of the company or an authorized officer of the charge holder or company secretary of the company or the company who is concerned in the charge or mortgage.
(b) where the deed or instrument relates. Whether partly or wholly to the property located in Coimbatore. The copy shall be ensured by a certificate issued any of the director or a company secretary or a licensed officer of the company of the charge holder.
4.Condonation of detain by registrar :
(1) The registrar may on being fulfilled of the company had decent cause for not registering the specifics and instrument of registration charge. If any, company registration creation of the date of the charge in 30 days. Also, permits the company registration of the identical after 30 days. But for a period of 300 days of the date of modification of charge or company registration creation of charge on payment of other fees.
(2) The request for detain shall be made in Form No.CHG-lO. It is encouraged by a statement from the company validated by its director or secretary that such late registering shall not negatively alter exacts of any other middle creditors of the company.
5. Application of rules in definite matters.-
The clauses of rule 4 shall assign as aforesaid to the registration of charge on any property assumed subject to such modification of charge and company registration charge under section 79 of the Act of rules 2014.
6. Certificate of company registration :
(1) Where the details of modification of charge is registered of rules 2014 under section 79. The registrar shall provide a certificate of company registration and modification of charge in Form No. CHG-3
(2) The company registration certificate issued by the registrar in the ROCs at Salem, Coimbatore and Chennai. It shall be definitive proof that the needs of the act. The rules made under that as company registration of creation or modification of charge have been followed with in these case.