SSI | MSME Registration
Registration of Small Scale Industries/Micro Small Medium Enterprise through Udyam registration gives trust to the people. It is a backbone for the economy. If the Company is in service line, manufacturing line the registrations can be done through MSME Act. It is beneficial to the business that is registered because in terms of taxation, setting up business and loans. Entrepreneurs choose the SSI/MSME since it has the merits said earlier. It gives the protection to the registered business against the deferred payments. It can be done through conciliation and arbitration in minimum time. If the buyer fails to make the payment on time, the buyer is required to pay compound interest with monthly interest. Many privileges are obtained when the registration is complete.
Importance of SSI/MSME/Udyam registration
- The SSI/MSME registration is helpful to take Government tenders with no troubles.
- It can benefit from Direct tax Exemption in the yearly days of business.
- The Indian Government can obtain collateral-free credit available to small business sectors.
- The concession is available for all the Enterprises that have SSI/MSME registrations with us.
- There is subsidy for the patent registration when small business has obtained registration.
- Identity proof of the applicant
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
- Business entity related documents are needed.
- Address proofs of the working place.
- Bank documents.
- Certificate of Incorporation, MOA, AOA, Pan Card are necessary.
- Fill the registration form
- Provide all required information
- Upload the supporting documents
- Then do the payment procedure
- The executive will process the application
- Once the application is approved, then the registration certificate can be obtained.