EEPC has the Engineering Exports promotion Council. It is the sector of Engineering sponsored by Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It was setup in 1955, and now it has membership over 12,000. In this EEPC, 60% are SMEs. It actively participates and contributes to the policies of the Indian Government. Also it acts as interface between the Indian government and the engineering industry. It organizes for BSM (ie) Buyer-Seller-Meet for promotion. Such promotional activities are carried out both India and abroad. It boosts the SMEs to raise the standards with the international. Several reports on international trends and the opportunities are published by EEPC.
Importance of EEPC
- EEPC is the pre-eminent trade and the investment promotion organization in India.
- EEPC is the advisory body.
- It involves in overseas trade, fairs, and exhibitions.
- EEPC India’s own brand is Indian Engineering Exhibitions (INDEE). It is one of the largest expositions of engineering in the world.
- EEPC India organises International Engineering Sourcing Show. (IESS)
- Application form (Duly signed and CA certified)
- IEC certificate showing the PAN.
- Copy of RCMC
- SSI/MSME certificate
- No-objection certificate
- Declaration of denied entity list
- Log into official website
- Fill the form
- Upload all the documents that are needed
- Track the application
- The registration certificate is obtained.