FSSAI Registration In Bangalore
Corpstore offers FSSAI registration in Bangalore with our highly qualified Professionals who have 10+ years of experience in the legal registration services. We provide wide range of legal registration under one roof. Our services are served in Koramangala, Banashankari, Banaswadi, Hebbal and MG Road. Corpstore creates a footprint among the peoples as the best FSSAI consultant in Bangalore. The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) was formed under Food Safety and Standards, 2006 to overcome food related issues in India and to maintain the high quality of food in our country. FSSAI has certain rules and science based standards for articles of food. Through regular visit by the superior officials, the quality of the food can be maintained properly.
FSSAI registration in Bangalore stands for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. The FSSAI is the chief authority which is responsible for regulating and supervising the food safety. It is a permit for all Food Business Operators in India. The FSSAI registration in Bangalore allows an institution to sell food commercially. The food business operator who deals in the business of manufacturing, processing, storing, distributing and sale of food is mandatory to apply for FSSAI registration in Bangalore. It eradicates the toxins and chemicals in food through inspection. FSSAI registration consist of three types namely Basic, Central and State FSSAI .It is categorized by the annual turnover of the business.
Benefits Of FSSAI Registration
- It promotes the good will.
- Creates the consumer awareness.
- The safety of food is ensured.
- Public will easily accept the food products, by the FSSAI registration.
- It helps in expansion of the business
- The FSSAI logo can be used in parcels or food products.
Documents Required For FSSAI State and Central License
- ID Proof – PAN Card Copy (Mandatory)
- Address Proof (DIN, PASSPORT, AADHAAR, VOTER ID)
- Passport size photo
- Contact details like email id, mobile number.
- Sale deed or Rental/Lease Agreement
- Electricity Bill copy of the office premises
Additional Documents For Manufacturers
- Allocation details for each operation.
- Name and List of Equipment and Machineries.
- Blue print & Layout plan
- Square Meters and area