Udyam Registration In Bangalore
Corpstore provides excellent service to the customers at an affordable cost and in an effective manner. We offer wide range of legal registration services in various locations of Bangalore like Rajaji nagar, Banashankari, HSR layout, Bellandur, Koramangala and Jayanagar. MSME companies acts as a driving force for the development of economy in our Country. The process for Udyam registration in Bangalore is a quick and hassle-free process. Corpstore provides assistance during the pre-registration and post-registration process. Multiple Udyam registrations with one Aadhaar card is not possible in India. In the past, MSMEs were classified in two categories like manufacturing and service enterprises. Currently, MSMEs are defined on the basis of investments, now the revised definitions will also include turnover of the Company.
Udyam registration in Bangalore brings an inclusive growth by providing employment opportunities in rural areas especially to people belonging to weaker sections of the society. It provides employment for millions of people in India. MSME Registration has many different names like SSI Registration, UdyogAadhar Registration and now from 1st July, 2020, it is named as Udyam Registration. The Udyam registration in Bangalore can be done completely through online only with Aadhaar and is based on self-declaration as per the instructions given by the MSME Ministry. NIC code stands for National Industrial Classification Code. It is a database used for developing and maintaining various economic activities. NIC Code is essential for MSME registration.
Benefits of Udyam Registration In Bangalore
- Udyam registration in Bangalore helps in getting loans and the lowest interest rate is applicable on loans.
- It is easy to obtain licences, registrations and approvals.
- It can get electricity bills concession.
- It also provides ISO certification fees reimbursement.
- The subsidy for Patent registration is given for registered companies.
- It can get subsidy for Barcode registration.
Documents Required For Udyam Registration In Bangalore
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Partnership deed if it’s a Partnership Firm
- Registration certificate of the company is needed
- Registered proof of the firm.
- NOC from Pollution control committee
- Purchase bill copies of the raw materials