Spice Board Registration In Bangalore
Get Spice Board registration in Bangalore through the best online consultants of Corpstore. We are one of the best legal service providers in Bangalore. Our firm has extended our services in Indra Nagar, Sadhashivanagar, Electronic city, Chikbellapur and Sarjapur. Our country has variety of spices and value added spice products. India is the largest exporter, producer and consumer of spices in the world. Spice Board of India was formed in 1987 according to the Spice Board Act 1986. It is formed with the responsibility of developing the cardamom and export promotion of various spices in and outside of India. We offer Spice Board registration at a reasonable cost and our legal experts will provide assistance in each and every step of registration process.
The Spices Board registration in Bangalore plays a vital role in assisting cultivation of small and large cardamom and exports of Indian spices. It is taking several steps to provide the status of Geographical Indication (GI). The board is requesting the exporters to indicate the GI tag before shipping the spices to prevent international exporters from taking advantage of the Indian Spices tag. Now, there are eight varied varieties of Cardamom, Ginger, Pepper and Chilly that have got the GI status. Spices Board has established eight spice parks in major production centers by forming a common structure that includes the services of cleaning, grading, processing, packing, value addition and storage.
Documents Required For Spice Board Registration In Bangalore
- Application in the prescribed form (Form-1)
- Copy of IE code
- Confidential bank certificate in prescribed format
- Partnership deed/ Memorandum and Articles of Association
- GST registration certificate’s self-certified Copy.
- If the person is the exporter of spices, the self-attested certificate given by directorate of industries is required.
- Self-certified copy of PAN card
- Passport size Photo of the owner.
Benefits Of Spice Board Registration In Bangalore
- The board takes the actions for the development of spices
- It provides quality evolution services.
- The Spice board involves in the research and marketing of spices.
- The board involves in the promotion of Trade.
- It undertakes the product development and research.