Barcode Registration In Bangalore
Corpstore is one of the leading legal service provider in Bangalore. We have done several Barcode registrations in Bangalore and expanded our services in Malleshwaram, Majestic, K.R puram, MG road, Madiwala and Electronic city. Our qualified professionals provides assistance during the process of Barcode registration and it is done at an affordable cost. Barcode registration helps the retailers and customers to find the company and product information through searching online for the barcode number, or with a barcode scanning app. It also prevent theft or accidental misuse of the barcode numbers. Customer satisfaction is our main goal. With 10+ years of experience, Corpstore provides all type of legal registrations under one roof.
The pattern of black lines and white spaces is used to save the data. If a barcode is scanned with a barcode scanner or with a mobile phone, the data is converted into readable format or information. Then, the information will be showed on the screen of a POS system. In POS system to add an Item, the cashier has to scan the barcode in order to get the information of product like name, price, etc.The barcode registration in Bangalore has multiple benefits, including improved data management and lower costs. It is used for several purposes from retail stores to hospitals, workstations and everywhere. Barcode labels are not in a fixed size. Barcode registration in Bangalore has different types of 1D and 2D barcodes, each having their specific uses
Benefits of Barcode registration
- The barcode reduces the human errors.
- The search engines usually provide precise search results of those company websites which have barcodes.
- Barcode registration in Bangalore is necessary for doing business with modern global retail chains.
- It helps in the billing process.
- Low cost Implementation.
Documents Required For Barcode Registration
- Request letter on barcode allotment (company letterhead)
- Copy of audited balance sheet
- PAN card of the applicant
- GST registration certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Partnership deed
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Copy of Cancelled cheque