AEPC Registration in Bangalore
Corpstore offers AEPC Registration in Bangalore at an affordable cost and in an effective manner. Our services are extended around Bangalore in Sarjapur, Peenya, Yeshwanthpur, Yelahanka and Marathahalli. We are one of the leading legal service providers in Bangalore. Our professional approach towards business makes us very easy to work with and foster our business relationship with our clients. AEPC is created to improve and strengthen social and environmental performance that has taken the initiative to conduct capacity building programmes for the small and medium enterprises (SME). AEPC is the governing body for export promotion of apparel and it is undertaking aggressive measures to step up exports and smooth up the process of imports and exports.
The AEPC registration in Bangalore plays a vital role in international trade and is working towards creating openings in the international market. It creates by undertaking research on future international trends, by participating in international trade fairs and exhibitions which would ultimately result in collaborations and joint ventures between Indian and foreign companies. AEPC registration in Bangalore provides updated import/export statistics from India’s textile and apparel sector and monitors on domestic production. It provides regular reports on the latest industry trends using the best available market data and provides that information to businesses through a membership. It also publishes the semi-monthly periodical Apparel, which offers the same information, with insights from experts and industry leaders.
Benefits of AEPC Registration In Bangalore
- To achieve national targets on export promotion
- It increases the employment generation
- It also assist in brand creation
- It enhances the productivity
- The value of the consumers is also enhanced
- It undertakes the training for the workers.
- Assist the manufacturers by incorporating the skills.
- Separate Legal Entity
- Free & Easy transfer of shares
- FDI is Allowed for AEPC
Documents Required for AEPC Registration In Bangalore
- Copy of IEC issued by the licensing authority (DGFT)
- Duly notarised non-judicial stamp paper
- Copy of MOA and AOA or partnership deed as required
- If the person is exporter, SSI certificate is a crucial one
- Letter of Intent, self-attested certificate, Industry license are also important.