Trust Registration In Bangalore
Corpstore offers the best Trust Registration service in Bangalore under the Indian Trust Act 1882. Our dedicated trust consultants will guide about trust deed and the process of trust Formation in an easy and hassle free manner. We Offer our services over Sadhashivanagar, Taverekeri, Peenya, Yeshwanthpur, Kanakapura, JP Nagar and all other areas of Bangalore. A Trust is an organization where the owner also known as a trustor decides to transfer the whole rights of his property to a second person called trustee so that the third person (beneficiary) can take the benefit out of it. In a Trust registration, drafting of trust deed is very important.
Trust Deed is the agreement written on a non-judicial stamp paper. For stamp duties, every state has its own fixed rates. We help to get appointments with the sub-registrar office once the trust deed drafting gets completed. Appointment with the sub-registrar is really mandatory for getting Trust Registration in Bangalore. At the time of appointment, all the trustees should appear along with the trust deed and two witnesses.
Documents Required For Trust Registration In Bangalore
- Trust Deed is the important requirement in Trust registration.
- Motive of the Trust (Statement behind a trust registration)
- Details about the trustee and trustor like Name, Age, Father’s Name, Address, Occupation, Mobile Number, Email Address and Designation
- Total number of Trustees
- Address of the trust (registered Trust office)
- Proposed Rules and regulations of the trust
- Proposed name of the Trust
- A copy of identity proof of the settler and trustee
- Settler and trustee’s Passport size photograph
Process Of Trust Registration In Bangalore
- Selection of Name
Select a unique name for your trust. It is the primary step of Trust Registration in Bangalore. Name should be unique and must not lead to any infringement.
- Drafting Of Deed
Drafting a Trust Deed with the help of a sub-registrar. Drafting should be conducted in the presence of all the trust members.
- Trust Registration
A trust deed contains all the data’s about the trust firm and the members and must present it before the registrar of the trusts having jurisdiction.
- PAN, TAN And Bank Account
The last step for Trust Registration is PAN, TAN and Bank Account allotment. Our dedicated experts allocate PAN and TAN number and finally Bank account.