APEDA Registration In Bangalore
APEDA registration in Bangalore is called as Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority that is introduced by the government of India under APEDA act enacted by the Parliament in December 1985 and from 13th February 1986. Corpstore is the best online registration platform in Bangalore. We offer all kinds of registrations in various locations of Bangalore like Devanahalli, Bommasandra, Majestic, M.G road, White fields and Hebbal. The Act (2 of 1986) came into effect by a notification issued in the Gazette of India. APEDA gives the financial assistance for the development of agro products. The product comes under the APEDA act are called schedule products and exporters of schedule products are required to register under APEDA.
APEDA registration in Bangalore is formed to categorize the agricultural products under various heads to provide State wise production data for the use of Indian Agricultural traders and research people. It also helps to understand India's Agricultural production trend. APEDA is engaged with state governments for the implementation of Agriculture export policy and several states, including Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and Kerala have finalised the action plans. APEDA registration in Bangalore is essential to avail the Government schemes that are related to scheduled products. If there is any difficulty regarding APEDA registration, reach out Corpstore. Our experts will provide guidance till the end of the process.
Benefits Of APEDA Registration In Bangalore
- Can get subsidies through various schemes.
- Registrants can participate in the training programs
- Guidelines for the exporters can be done
- Export of scheduled products needs APEDA registration
- The registered members can avail the monetary gain.
- Several initiatives are taken by APEDA to promote the export of various commodities.
- It provides the guidelines to the exporters.
- The brand publicity is done through advertisement and consultation.
- Standards and specifications are fixed that helps in the development of the business.
Documents Required For APEDA Registration In Bangalore
- Cancelled cheque
- Duly signed application form by authorized signatory.
- Duly signed Bank certificate by the authorities
- Certified Import Export code copy that is issued by DGFT.
- Bank account statement (latest 2 months).
- Copy of PAN
- List of Directors / Partners / Proprietor on company in a letter head.