Trademark Registration In Chennai
The trademark registration in Chennai is a straight forward task. Our reputed firm has now extended its wings in various places of Chennai like Nanganallur, Thandalam, Kathipara, Valasaravakkam and Villivakkam. We have group of experts, who are involved in the registration process energetically. We Corpstore is in front line for doing all kind of registration services. Trademark plays an important role in promoting the goods and the services. It enables the companies to get the individual rights to utilize and assign the mark. This is possible only through trademark registration. The trademark is helpful in making place in global market and it attracts human resources. It is helpful in establishing the goodwill and helps in creating more brand value; henceforth defined as an intangible asset.
Trademark registration in Chennai is an important aspect since it enables the owner to be unique and to distinguish it from other competitors. The trademark registration is valid for 10 years. When the trademark registration is finished, one can stop others from using the trademark. The identity of origin of goods and services is guaranteed and it serves as a mark of loyalty and affiliation. The trademark then becomes as a lifestyle or a fashion statement. It simulates further purchase. To find out correct trademark class, trademark class search tool is used. Any individuals, proprietorship firm, joint owners and other trust and society owners can apply for the trademark registration. The trademark filing in Chennai is significant since by trademark registration, one can be sure of the infringement claims. It standardizes the products and the services of an entity. Trademark can be hypothecated to serve the purpose of security in order to obtain the loans and it builds goodwill.
Documents Required For Trademark Registration
- The name of the applicant
- The address and nationality of the applicant
- A copy of the brand or any slogan as desired by the applicant
- The identity and the business proofs
- Form 48 which is signed by the applicant
- In case of any partnership or LLP, or any of the partnership firm is involved, then incorporation certificate is needed.
Steps for trademark registration
The trademark registration in Chennai follows the below steps for trademark registration. They are:
- Trademark search
- Filing the trademark application
- Examination of the trademark registration
- Publication in the journal
- Opposition from the public if any
- If no opposition then registration of trademark is done